Reasons to make milk thistle a part of your Health Regime-
-As an antioxidant, milk thistle is wonderful for the skin. It provides a natural glow and makes the skin look fuller and healthier.
-Many weight loss specialists recommend milk thistle tea for people trying to lose weight.
-The cure to a full swinging hangover is to add milk thistle herbs to tea in order to hydrate yourself and flush out all the toxins.
- Milk thistle is believed to increase breast milk supply by working as a galactagogue.
- Milk thistle on a regular basis may prove to be helpful for your heart.
- Help to keep the symptoms of diabetes in check.
- It cleans and strengthens the liver.
- The seeds of this natural herb can be consumed on an empty stomach before your meals to facilitates digestion or as a tea when you suffer from digestive distress.
Milk Thistle Tea is simple to make and has a rich taste. Tea made from Milk Thistle seed is brewed in the same way you would prepare a cup of Black Tea, White Tea, Green Tea or Oolong Tea. All you need to do is to take a cup of water in a pan and add 1 Teaspoon of Milk Thistle seeds in it and Steep for 4-5 Mins. Let the water absorb its color and flavor & then Strain the Tea's wellness in a cup.
Just like most herbs, the benefits of Milk Thistle can be witnessed only after a few days of consuming it regularly.
The taste of milk thistle tea can be unpleasant to some people, so sweeteners or herbal combinations are quite popular.
Ingredients- 100 % Pure Milk Thistle.
Aroma- Raw Thistle
Taste- Slightly Bitter