- Lopchu Tea, uniquely favoured by the cool environs of 4800 ft. altitude, bourgeon your finest garden fresh pure Darjeeling Tea. Lopchu Tea Estate nestles in a glen overlooking the majestic Kanchunjunga peak, shrouded in natural beauty uninterrupted by the rapid changes in landscapes across the world. The cool environs of Lopchu tea give it a delicate 'Muscatel' flavour and a soothing, smoky taste.
- This Tea is known for its simple yet black textured characteristics.
- Savours the mystical aroma of Lopchu cuppa will envelope you in Nature's hospitality and the enchanting beauty of the Himalayas.
- The Tea has smoky hints & give a earth while feeling.
- Sourced fresh from Source to serve you with an amazing cuppa.
In stock | 3.5 Oz